Friday 19 February 2016

Professional Knitting Pattern Leaflets

The time has come for professionally producing the patterns I sell on ebay and on etsy!  A lovely lady from Ravelry contacted me to see if I'd be interested in getting my patterns printed as she was starting out a printing business.  I've contacted printing businesses before but although I thought the finished products were beautiful, it just wasn't practical having to print a huge amount of each pattern at a time - so I was delighted to hear that Louise was happy to print small numbers.

I decided to start with my premature baby patterns, as well as my popular little baby shoes.  Now when people purchase these pattern leaflets, it is a pleasure posting them out a high standard product.  I was very happy with the printed patterns Louise did for me.  And it is very exciting seeing your designs printed like this! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment