Sunday 16 February 2020

Premature Baby Knitting Pattern 1224

Hello,
It is half way through February, and the weather is rather wild!  I did a bit of decluttering/organising of yarns yesterday, which felt good.  And I started a new premature baby knit pattern that I'd bought a few years ago but haven't had the opportunity to knit till now.  I'm using the lovely MillaMia 4ply merino yarn in 'ice' instead of the recommended Peter Pan Baby Merino 4ply - which should work out the same.  It is the long sleeved cards that I am working on.  It has a delicate lace pattern with stocking stitch above.  It is lovely to knit, and so far I've not had any problems.  I'm a little unsure of using the merino yarn as some babies can be allergic to wool, so I might make another using Sirdar Snuggly 4ply.  Keep watching to see the finished result.

No comments:

Post a Comment